if these pancakes on the weekend are not a priority for you, we simply cant be friends…
Because every day is a Sunday when Jack Johnson is playing in the background and you’re making the worlds most nutritiously delicious banana pancakes, it would be RUDE not to make these every day of the week for breakfast, lunch and dinner and desert and snack and everything in between!!!
“We’ve got everything we need right here, and everything we need is enough.”
— Jack Johnson
ingredients: makes 8-10 delicious heavenly pancakes
· 2.5 cups oat flour
· 3 x medium size bananas
· 0.5 cups of plant-based milk
· 0.5 cup coconut oil
· 1 x tablespoon peanut butter
· 2 x tablespoons coconut sugar
· 0.5 teaspoon of salt
THE HOW PART:
- Combine banana, plant-based milk, coconut oil and peanut butter in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the oat flour, salt and sugar in a bowl and mix it all around.
- Take the wet ingredients form the blender and pour it into the bowl that contains the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour a little oil on the pan and use a table spoon to place the batter on the pan, each pancake is a big, fat heaped tablespoons worth of batter.
- Once the one side is nice and cooked flip the pancake over, and use your spatula to create pressure and push down on the pancake, this will make it nice and big- because with these babies the bigger the better, MORE is best and I advise you to make sure you get the most to avoid disappointment!
· My go to pancake topper – coconut whipped cream! YUM and easy peezy to make- simply put your can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight, open it up and drain the water in the morning, place the stiff coconut milk in a bowl and whisk until nice and whippy and creamy! YUP that simple, and that delish! For even better, sturdier whipped cream- after you’ve whipped it leave it in the fridge for an hour or two before serving, it’s even better with time!!
· Maple syrup (duh), strawberries, granola, coconut flakes you name it- the world is your oyster (well, pancake) add whatever tickles your little tummy! Enjoy baby x