Our goal on here is simple – make being healthy easy. And this is exactly what we’ve done with this recipe. This little salad is such an easy go to for a wrap stuffer, side salad and pairs very well with falafel we must say!
- 350g grated red & white cabbage
- 50-100g chopped baby spinach
- 100g flaked almonds
- lemon tahini dressing (1 lemon, 1.5TBS olive oil, 3 TBS tahini, 1/4 cup water and a dash of salt)
- Place your chopped spinach, grated cabbage and flaked almonds in your favourite salad bowl & mix it all about.
- Make your dressing: as easy as throwing all the ingredients into a blender and blending until smooth)
- dress your gorgeous salad and give it a god mix around, and voila – you’re on the road to optimal health and wellness.
We love throwing this into a wrap with a few falafels, it is so filling and just so delicious.
Enjoy it beautiful.