I say this a lot on here, but, YUM! This is ridiculously tasty and just the biggest sweet-craving satisfier on the block. I am a haaa-uuuge fan of this guy, & it hits that sweet spot!
Many of you freakout when we talk about chocolate, but chocolate has lost it’s source – cacao – and now we going back to the source of it all.
- It’s loaded with antioxidants and flavonoids
- It may act. as an antidepressant
- It helps improve brain power and health (no brain camp necessary)
- It may help with weight control (but remember Mr. Greedy – B A L A N C E is key here)
- It’s loaded with magnesium so can help with sore muscles
Need I say any more?
We need to get over this idea that we have to be perfect, and that we can’t eat treats – treats aren’t all refined sugar and carbs, often we can satisfy our cravings with the healthier alternative. Our bodies are constantly chitter-chattering away – we ought to listen!!!!
Time to get smoothie-ing!!!!
INGREDIENTS: for just one little/big hooman
- 1 x handful off frozen banana
- 1 x TBS of vegan protein (I used harvest table)
- 1 x TBS peanut butter
- 1 x TBS cacao
- 1/4 cup of oat milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 x handful of ice
- JUST BLEND BABY!!!! throw it all in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Also, sip mindfully. This little guy is so good it’s easy to get carried away and before you know it, it’s gonzos. So, sip slowly!
- And enjoy, obvs!
“all you need is love. but a little chocolate every now and then doesn’t hurt.”
— Charles M. Shulz